Wed, Sep 14|
Live Weekly Zoom Series
Doing Business in Vietnam: 10-Week Online Training Program
Dezan Shira & Associates and OrbisConnex have designed a 10-week crash course for doing business with Vietnam. Participants will be introduced to critical topics such as the political-economic climate, professional communication, supply chain considerations, and legal and accounting considerations.
Time & Location
Sep 14, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
Live Weekly Zoom Series
About the event
The potential for businesses in Vietnam is boundless.
With a growing middle class, an increasingly robust manufacturing sector, and strong governmental support for an export market, the country is one of the top places in Asia with which to do business. A few data points demonstrating Vietnam's relationship to North American business:
- Last year, the US was the largest buyer of Vietnamese products
- In 2021, the US was the 11th largest investor in Vietnam
- Vietnam has been Canada’s largest trading partner in the ASEAN region since 2015
- On January 10, 2022, Canada and Vietnam established the Canada-Vietnam Joint Economic Committee (JEC), a mechanism for advancing economic cooperation between the two countries
As with any foreign country, it’s vital to understand the complexities of the business culture and regulatory environment when doing business in and with Vietnam.
Set you and your company up for success with this 10-week crash course on doing business in Vietnam. Our team of experts in Vietnam organized by Dezan Shira & Associates and OrbisConnex will save you money and time from approaching the country alone. Over the course of the 10-week program, they will share valuable information to help prepare you to do business with the country – or optimize your current operations there.
- Political-Economic Climate in Vietnam
- Effective communication in Vietnamese professional culture
- Establishing relationships
- Supply chain considerations
- Legal & Accounting considerations
This live online program meets 10-11:30am EDT every Wednesday from September 14th to November 16th, 2022.
Who is this program for?
· C-suite of SMEs exploring or actively expanding to Vietnam
· SMEs considering contract manufacturing or searching for suppliers in Vietnam
· SMEs having difficulty getting their bearings in Vietnam
USD$1,488/person + online payment fee
Contact your local government economic development/export promotion office and ask if you can apply for Federal STEP or local grant funding to support participation in this program or in our 2023 Trade Mission to Vietnam (click here for details).
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Patrick McAloon at firstname.lastname@example.org
+$37.20 service fee
+$37.20 service fee0